

Mommy got me THE coolest toy. It if from our YT friend Amber. At first I was scared because it makes noise but it didn't take me long to see that there were treats in it. I only got to play with it once because I attacked the kitty when he came too close (I think he deserved it) so now I can't play with it until the cat leaves. Mommy's friend Twalla (also from YT, she lives in TEXAS!! that's far) sent me this shirt, it says "Mommy's single". Mommy keeps saying it will help us find me a daddy.. not sure what that is but I think it sounds fun! I wonder if he brings treats??
3 comments:
Hi Layla, this is Hallie and guess what? I got that same shirt from Aunt Twalla and I think that daddy's would bring us treats. Our mommies need to find us one of those, don't ya think? Love, Hallie Ann
Dearest Layla, what a beautiful little girl you are. I am so glad you are in love with my grandson Simon. He loves you very much too! Don't you worry about those "other" dogs at daycare, they mean nothing to him. He only has eyes for you. Simon & Hallie's Grandma
Layla, I hope that you work that shirt hard and find yourself a tall, dark, handsome daddy...Mommy would only want the best for you ;) And...Mommy would probably like a daddy too! You are so adorable, it shouldn't be too hard to find a daddy prospect-and when you do, just melt his heart with that sweet little face of yours!
Post a Comment