Layla's World

The life of a 6 lb Yorkshire Terrier... in her own words :)

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mommy and My busy day!




On Friday, Mommy and I had a very busy day. Mommy started the day really early (I was still sleepy but I think she said she was going to write an exam). When she came back she groomed me all by herself. Usually Grandma helps but Grandma and Grandpa were away and Mommy said I had to have a hair cut before my birthday. THEN I had a bath in the real bath tub. I don't like it in there but Mommy went as fast as she could. Then Mommy and I had a really long nap. We snuggled all day. It was such a nice day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Layla, you look so cute all wet from your bath. I'm glad you and your mommy had a good day. Tomorrow is your birthday and I can't wait to send you bday kisses. Love, Simon

ceceUNedited said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ceceUNedited said...

hey i wanted to know where you got your robe from.. I would love to get one for my puppy but ive never seen it anywhere before