Layla's World

The life of a 6 lb Yorkshire Terrier... in her own words :)

Friday, January 16, 2009

Yes, we are alive






Mommy has been SUCH a slacker on my website- she's been busy- I forgive her. But we went to Florida again at Christmas and I wanted to show you all the fun I had!!!

- ONCE again, Mommy thought she would try to convince me to like the pool- long story short, I don't. It is wet and it ruins my hair and it resembles a bath which I also don't like. I was much happier sitting in the sun with my ball.

- For Christmas I got lots of new toys to chew on :)

- Mommy and I- it is a nice picture, but I am wet because I am in the pool and that does not make me happy.

- I am too cool with my shades on!

- Being a real dog in Ft. Lauderdale. I like Florida because when I hang my head out the window I don't get cold!!

Mommy says we get to go back next year too. I hope it comes soon because boy is it cold here!

No comments: