Hi Your baby is soo pretty! Nice pic of both of you. I have been on Yorkie talk and my baby gets to come home in 3 more weeks she will be 12 weeks then. I could ot find an email for you I saw your videos on the web site and just love them! (for grooming) Was wondering where you got your grooming table. It looks like its a table top style. My email is cherylmathena@yahoo.com again thank you so much. cheryl
2 comments:
What a nice picture of both of you.
Hi Your baby is soo pretty! Nice pic of both of you. I have been on Yorkie talk and my baby gets to come home in 3 more weeks she will be 12 weeks then. I could ot find an email for you I saw your videos on the web site and just love them! (for grooming) Was wondering where you got your grooming table.
It looks like its a table top style. My email is cherylmathena@yahoo.com again thank you so much. cheryl
Post a Comment