Layla's World

The life of a 6 lb Yorkshire Terrier... in her own words :)

Monday, January 11, 2010

It's been a while!






Mom has been a bit of a slacker, but I forgive her- she has been busy teaching :)

Well last week we came back from Florida- it was COLD! But we still had a great time. We walked every morning AND I lost 1 lb. Mom is SO proud of me :) But now that we are back in the cold North she says I have to keep it off- I don't like walking here but I'll give it a go :)

The best part of the cold weather in Florida is that Mom didn't make me swim! woo hooo! But I did enjoy floating around in my raft and laying in the little sun that did decide to shine!

3 comments:

Lisa, Grand Rapids MI said...

What adorable and professional pictures! Layla actually smiles for the camera. It's great to have you back, and I love the new format.

Miss CanAM said...

Thanks Lisa- i stumbled upon the new format- was only trying to change the main picture- but I like it better now :)

Unknown said...

Layla, guess which picture is my favorite? Love, Simon