Love the pictures that you've been taking with your new camera! Could I ask you what camera you use? I'd love to be taking better pictures of my yorkie, Isabel (a.k.a. Isabelsmom on YT)
I have a new Canon Rebel T1i- LOVE IT!! But I also edit my photos- any picture that looks too good to be true- has probably been edited :) But for whatever reason a lot of people won't admit to that :) I have a Mac and it comes with iphoto which has just basic editing. Hope that helps :)
Awesome, thank you for getting back to me so quickly! Right now I jus have a Canon point and shoot camera, and I would really like to upgrade. I do some graphic design as one of my (many) hobbies, so I did eye that you use a post processing process. ALL your pics look very naturally enhanced! You do a great job with that!! Thank again and look me up sometime on YT if you'd like :)
4 comments:
Love the pictures that you've been taking with your new camera! Could I ask you what camera you use? I'd love to be taking better pictures of my yorkie, Isabel (a.k.a. Isabelsmom on YT)
Thanks!
Marcy
Hey Marcy (great name!)
I have a new Canon Rebel T1i- LOVE IT!! But I also edit my photos- any picture that looks too good to be true- has probably been edited :) But for whatever reason a lot of people won't admit to that :) I have a Mac and it comes with iphoto which has just basic editing. Hope that helps :)
Awesome, thank you for getting back to me so quickly! Right now I jus have a Canon point and shoot camera, and I would really like to upgrade. I do some graphic design as one of my (many) hobbies, so I did eye that you use a post processing process. ALL your pics look very naturally enhanced! You do a great job with that!! Thank again and look me up sometime on YT if you'd like :)
You are taking AMAZING pictures of your girl! I love them, and her, of course!
Post a Comment