


Again, I blame my mother 100%. She got offered a full time teaching job for September and needless to say, taking pictures of too cute me, has taken a back seat. Oh, also something about the crazy temperatures we have been having here. It has been too hot most of the summer for us to be outside- and there are only so many things to do inside that involve pictures- and thus- here we are a month later updating.
BUT- I got a new 'do! It is hard to see in these pictures but my hair on my body is super short :) It is because of the heat! Mom and Grandma cut off all of my curls and it keeps me MUCH cooler, the small amount of time we are outside!
Here I am, looking pretty!
2 comments:
Hey there,
So nice to have you both back. I do like Layla's new do. I just had Ozzy trimmed and she cut everything really short. Even around his cute little face. I think next time I'll ask her to just trim around his face just a little and maybe puppy cut the rest. He's a boy though, so he doesn't have a topknot. He's much too tough for a bow. Glad you're both doing fine. Must be exciting preparing for a new school year.
Have a good weekend,
Lisa
Oh my goodness, what a cutie!! I love that little face. :)
Post a Comment