


We are finally in Florida again, which means mom has more time to type for me! Yesterday, according to everyone, was a great great day. Grandma and Grandpa brought a boat to Florida since we are staying on the Gulf Coast this year. Every morning we go for a long long walk, and this usually tires me out so that I really don't care what we do the rest of the day. Yesterday afternoon we went boating and everyone saw lots of dolphins. I was too busy napping on the boat to care, but everyone else was pretty excited. We are going again today and hopefully I can stay up long enough to bark at them!
1 comment:
Happy to see your Post again. I was on vacation last week too. In Michigan though. It was warmer than usual, but I'd rather have the snow to ski and pretty up the place. Sounds like Florida was a great time for you all. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment