Layla's World

The life of a 6 lb Yorkshire Terrier... in her own words :)

Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm an autumn girl!



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Layla's so photogenic, that I'm sure all of your cards will be adorable. Like your combinations though. Have a great week!

Lady Esther said...

I'm looking to buy a yorkie but it seems hard to find someone locally. Any suggestions?

Unknown said...

I live near Pittsburgh,PA & am looking for a small Yorkie female. I will not buy from a puppy mill & am looking for a reputable grass roots breeder. Any clues? Pls email me at barbonline.foru@ comcast.net Thank you. Not buying til mid-January. It's now November 11, 2018.

Unknown said...

barbonline.foru@comcast.net

Unknown said...

I live near Pittsburgh,PA & am looking for a small Yorkie female. I will not buy from a puppy mill & am looking for a reputable grass roots breeder. Any clues? Pls email me at barbonline.foru@comcast.net Thank you. Not buying til mid-January. It's now November 11, 2018.