Layla's World

The life of a 6 lb Yorkshire Terrier... in her own words :)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!


Shutterfly is having its promo again for bloggers! Last year we participated and got rave reviews about our Christmas card and I can't wait to do it again this year! This year, they have made it even better! All you have to do is leave a comment and you could win 25 free cards!!!

I am pretty new to Shutterfly, I have only made a Christmas card however, I have a friend that has made their memory books and the quality is incredible.

This year's Christmas card selection is massive! I didn't think after last year's selection they would be able to add many more, however, I was pleasantly surprised! I spent an afternoon going through them all (heaven!) and I think I have narrowed it down to 3 or 4 for this year's card.

Here are the possibilities:

I really like this one for a picture I have of Layla on the beach. It is great because the picture is mainly pink and blue and there is no traditional "red and green" in this card to clash :) And for some reason it looks really nautical to me.


I really like this one because of the font. It reminds me of the card I used last year and I love how simple and elegant it is.
I believe this *might* be the winner. I tried it out with one of the "autumn" pictures I took of Layla and it looks stunning.

And, if you are looking for some great Christmas gift ideas, http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts

So leave a comment and get a chance at 25 free cards!!!! Also, if you have a blog, you can register and get a chance at 25 free cards:http://www.shutterflycards.com/2011/10/bloggers-25-free-christmas-cards-from-shutterfly/68/

No comments: