Layla's World

The life of a 6 lb Yorkshire Terrier... in her own words :)

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Showing off my pretty dress!



Mommy bought me a new Christmas dress for this year! I had one last year but I was just a baby then and this year it didn't fit, and that made Mommy sad because she said I was growing up! BUT look at the pretty one I got!!! My Aunt Des (Go Fetch) made it for me. She lives super far away in Washington and she has two puppies named Annika and Tiger. I can't wait for Christmas Day so I can look super pretty!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Layla, what a beautiful dress; it reminds me of the dresses your mom's grandma made for her...what a lucky girl!

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Layla, you look beautiful in your new dress. You are such a lucky girl.
Seth & Sasha
Sethowner

Unknown said...

Layla, you are so pretty and I'm glad you are my girlfriend. Love, Simon