
Hey Guys! This is my first post and I'm super excited to have my own webpage- my mommy said it was because I am special :) I agree! This has been a very crazy week... guess what? We got a cat! My mommy's grandma went away for 4 months and we got her cat. His name is Charlie. He is very fat. I like to play with him but I'm not sure if I like him living here yet. I have been spending a lot of time on my Grandma's lap just to make sure she doesn't forget about me :) But Grandma says she doesn't like the cat at all. Here is a picture of Charlie and Me.
8 comments:
Oh Layla, you are so wonderful! I LOVE you and your new blog :)
Love,
Simon
Hi Layla,this is Jasper! You are so pretty! My mommy belongs to YT like yours! Iam so jealous of Simon, maybe we can be fwends merry xmas! I am getting a new sister! I really like being an only!Please tell your mom her site is just awsome! gotta go, mommy does not know that I am pc literate. Do u like bully stix like me?
Luv w kisses & wags,
Jasper Jax
Hey Jasper. Thanks so much! My mommy doesn't let me have bully sticks because sometimes I get mean when she tries to take them away, but she just doesn't understand how great they are. Wow a sister. It's ok if you aren't very happy with her at first. I don't know about this cat we have yet!
Simon I love you too!
Hi Layla!
This is Wobie. My mommy is Anna Banana from YT. I think you and that cat look cute together. I'm glad you get to play with him. My grandma has 13 cats, and I don't get to play with a single one.
<3 Wobie
Layla,maybe if u r very good for xmas she might give u a pig ear! My mummy is a little sad with me cuz I have been snapping at her when she gets dogiie wipes and duz my eyes and combs my face. Layla, she kepps babbllin about a muzzle,whats that?I hope to play with you some day..
your pal,
Jasper
Hi Layla, this is Seth and Sasha our mommy is on YT too. Your website is wonderful. Haope Santa brings you good things.
Happy Holidays
Seth, Sasha and Rhonda/Sethowner
Layla,
I think you rule.... the cat will only be here for a bit...
Loving you only,
Grandma xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment