Layla's World

The life of a 6 lb Yorkshire Terrier... in her own words :)

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Look what I got




My mommy belongs to a great website called Yorkietalk. We sent our buddy (Bengi) a gift for Christmas and our buddy (Princess) send us some great stuff! Here I am with all my goodies. Aren't my new shades cool? Mommy says I'll need them for when we go to Florida next week. We had so much fun opening all these great things. I am one lucky puppy! I think my buddy knew how much I love my boyfriend Simon because she gave me a great blanket with our names on it :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Layla, you are beautiful and you are so lucky to have such a great GE buddy :) Those shades are super cool and you know we LOVE that blanket.

Love,

Simon & Hallie