Layla's World

The life of a 6 lb Yorkshire Terrier... in her own words :)

Saturday, January 5, 2008

We went on Vacation!





Mommy, and Grandma and Grandpa and I went on vacation to Florida!! Mommy says we do this every year but this was only my second time. It was so great! We went for super long walks and I got to sniff out all new stuff. Then I napped alllllll day. Mommy made me go swimming a couple times and I didn't like that but she said that you can't go to Florida and not go swimming. And then right before we left to go home we went to the beach. But guess what??? It snowed there! Mommy says it never snows in Florida, just here at home! But we took a picture anyways! I had such a great time but I am very happy to be home. I missed all my toys and my cat Charlie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Layla,
It looks like you had a wonderful vacation with Mommy, Grandpa, and Grandma. Hope you all are very rested.
We live in Ohio where you were born.
Seth & Sasha

Unknown said...

Oh Layla, you are so pretty in the pool. I wish I could go swimming with you. I'm glad you are home now, I missed seeing your pics and mom says she missed talking to your mom too.

I love you,

Simon Samuel