Layla's World

The life of a 6 lb Yorkshire Terrier... in her own words :)

Sunday, April 27, 2008

My mommy went away....




but then she came back :) My mommy went away for a whole week. She went somewhere really warm to help little kids (I love little kids) learn English. Mommy said there were lots of big bugs there and even two dogs that made her miss me even more. My Grandma and Grandpa told me that Mom was going to help children who don't have mommies or daddies. I thought that was really sad. When she came home she gave me lots of kisses. She told me that there are a lot of doggies there that have no home and have to sleep in the street. That made me even sadder. But when she came home she showed me lots of pictures of all the little kids she met and they all look very kissable! Mommy says she is going back to help more, but I sure hope it isn't anytime soon- I missed her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Layla, you are very lucky to have a mommy that is so special. It takes a lot of heart to do what she did. We know she missed you lots and lots but we also knew she would be back :)

We missed you too while your mommy was gone but we understand why she had to leave and we bet she made a big difference in the lives of those children and that's a wonderful thing.

Love,
Simon and Hallie