Layla's World

The life of a 6 lb Yorkshire Terrier... in her own words :)

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Good Day/Bad Day



Today Mommy took me to the vet. I know when we are going there because before we get out of the car, she gives me a treat- like that is supposed to make up for going in! Mommy and Grandma and Grandpa were SO excited to hear that I lost weight! The dogter said I needed to loose 1 lb and I used to be 7 lbs and now I'm 6.4. Mommy said that is SO good, and she gave me a treat for that :) but then..... I had to have my rabies needle. The dogter put it in two different places so I wouldn't be super sore in one place, but that meant two needles and I didn't like that. I'm very very tired and very sore. Mommy has been hanging out with me all afternoon and let me wear my comfy sweater. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my sweet Layla, I'm sorry you had to go to the dogtor and get shots. If I was there I would snuggle with you and sneak you lots of treats. I love you, Simon~