Last night we had a tornado watch. I was very scared. I don't like thunder and lighting, it makes me shake. But Mommy gave me some little pill and before I knew it, I felt all better and Mommy and I played soccer ALL night. I hope she gives me those pills before we go to the dogter next time!
My boyfriend Simon has a wobbly knee, just like me, but he isn't allowed to play soccer anymore... can you IMAGINE? I would be so sad. I hope his leg gets better and he doesn't have to go to the dogter anymore. Please say a little prayer for Simon.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Layla, thank you for worrying about me. I am going to do lots of walking and hydrotherapy for my wobbly knee to build up the tendon. We are doing this so that just maybe I won't have to have surgery so soon. I still play with my ball but mom can't throw it really fast like she used to. It makes me sad but I feel better knowing that you are thinking of me. I love you very much.
Post a Comment