



So Mommy told me that the dogter said I needed to loose weight. No problem, I said! It's springtime which means..... SOCCER TIME! When Mommy and I are outside we use a tennis ball because it is easier to find in the grass. So Mommy put my new red sweater on (it is important to look your best when loosing weight) and we played and played and played. It is also very important to eat healthy when you are trying to loose weight. And so Mommy gave me tuna fish and veggies! I am very happy to report I have almost lost a whole pound! and when you only weighed 7 lbs to begin with, that's a lot of weight! Mommy and Grandma and Grandpa say they are so proud of me and now I get more treats :)
2 comments:
Layla, this is Hallie Ann. I had to lose weight too! It's very hard but I lost half a pound from playing outside :) I'm very proud of you~
From one voluptuous girl to another~
Dear Layla Bug, I think you are ALWAYS beautiful. I wish I could come play soccer with you, we would have so much fun.
I love you,
Simon Soccer Star
Post a Comment