




Well that is what mom says. It has been SO cold here but after ignoring me ALL day yesterday to cook, Mom decided to take me outside to do my most favorite thing EVER- play ball! She was all on the ground with her camera- I felt like a star :) But then my tongue got super big and Mom says that is when we have to stop- now it is time for a nap!
2 comments:
Thank you for asking about Hallie. I hope everything comes out ok.Layla is looking lovely in her new outfit. My Ozzie loves to play ball too. Althought its with tennis balls. He picks them up by the hair on the ball, brings them to you and then you have to fight him for it. He leans his chest on the ball and wraps his arms & paws around it digging his nails in. Then you have to throw it for him to chase, and then you start all over again. Have a great day, Lisa
oh Layla Layla Layla! I thought the other pictures were my favorite but these are! I so wish we could play ball together. You are the best girl player EVER! Love, Simon
Post a Comment