The life of a 6 lb Yorkshire Terrier... in her own words :)
Saturday, October 3, 2009
All ready for Halloween
But I am not happy about it. Mom knows I hate things with hats- so what does she get me- a costume with a hat. She has been going on and on about how cute I look and I do like the attention- but I could really do without the hat.
1 comment:
Lisa Sherry
said...
She's adorable. I have had Yorkies all my life and now have a little male Ozzie. I also have a Brittany Spaniel that is very sweet. I found your blog from some dog website and also follow Simon & Hallie & Mary Margaret. They all really brighten my day at work. Thank you for the smiles! Lisa
1 comment:
She's adorable. I have had Yorkies all my life and now have a little male Ozzie. I also have a Brittany Spaniel that is very sweet. I found your blog from some dog website and also follow Simon & Hallie & Mary Margaret. They all really brighten my day at work.
Thank you for the smiles!
Lisa
Post a Comment