I have a love hate relationship with Spring. I love it beause I get to be outside and naked and play ball all the time! I hate Spring because my eyes get watery and red and itchy. Mom is always wiping my eyes and I have to wear booties at night so I don't scratch myself raw again. Sometimes when it gets really bad she has to give me benadryl which makes me sleepy and then I can't play ball. I hope this year my allergies go away fast so I can enjoy the weather!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm sorry you have allergies Layla. I have them too and they can be just miserable. Feel better soon.
Not sure if you would be interested but I saw a gal with a 5lb chihuahua at an outdoor show this weekend in what's called a Slingling. It's actually a baby sling but fits close to your body and the pup fits in really snug and in front facing out. Her "Peeps" loves it. My little Ozzie doesn't like to walk with me and my Brittany Spaniel (he actually goes and hides)and this would be a great way for him to enjoy a walk too. I ordered one yesterday. I'll let you know how we like it.
Lisa- sounds great! is there a website? Layla gets overwhelmed in crowds and this would prevent people from picking her up without asking!
Hi Marci and Layla. The Website is www.slinglings.com. Ozzie is about 3 lbs and ended up with a size 21 even though i measured 24 (I had originally got a 22 upon the suggestion of the slingling gal)I also got the unpadded sling in sateen stretch fabric at the slingling gals suggestion too. I have only tried it around the house with Ozzie so far, but he seems to like it. I'll let you know how he does after a few walks. I guess it can take them a bit to get used to sometimes. I can see why people are attracted to Layla, she is just so adorable, but I know some people don't ask first or aren't very polite and respectful.
I thought I responded to you the other day, but I think I must have exited before I submitted it. Sorry for the delay. Have a good day,
Lisa
Just was stopping by to say HI LAYLA! :)
I have missed your blogs. Everything ok with you all.
Post a Comment