



Mom is off all this week and I am SO happy! I miss her a lot when she is working. This week the weather has been so nice, I have been going naked every day! AND we have been playing ball outside every day- sometimes more than once! It is heaven I tell ya. But boy am I a tired girl by bed time! Here are some pictures!
2 comments:
Love the Bow Layla. My yorkie Ozzie loves to play ball too. Sometimes we have to put the ball up though because he gets a bit overly excited and obsessive and needs to take a break to calm down. I think there's something about Yorkies and playing ball.
Have fun this week!
lol Lisa, Layla is the same way. Today I accidentally threw her ball over the fence into our neighbours backyard. I could have gone over and knocked on their door but i just wasn't in the mood. Anyways, I gave Layla a new ball- she goes insane when she gets a new one- I had to take it away- she is now passed out on the couch :)
Post a Comment