Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers! Sign up here!
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
Clearly, I don't have children- just a furbaby- Layla. I LOVE sending Christmas cards and I love putting Layla on them. Shutterfly has SO many great layouts for holiday cards, however, none have any animals featured on them! Hopefully, this will change because many people (especially my YorkieTalk people) love sending out their holiday cards with their "babies" on them. I am so happy this year to be sending cards from Shutterfly- they also have GREAT memory books that I've been looking over lately- they are so easy and a really really great price.
Here are some of my favourite Christmas Cards- I chose them because I think they would work best for dogs or cats. I also chose the photo paper ones because we like to include the picture inside of Christmas cards we have already purchased (and it is easier for people to put on their fridges!)

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/faith-and-family-religious-5x7-photo-card-5x7-photo?sortType=1&storeNode=93476&fb=2I love this one because you can put a picture of your family at the top and then there is a special place for your furbabies as well. (for some reason I can't figure out how to make a direct link- just copy and paste into your address bar)
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/warmest-wishes-holiday-5x7-photo-card-5x7-photo?sortType=1&storeNode=93476&fb=2
I think I will be using this one this year because we spend the holidays down south!
http://www.shutterfly.com/img_/publishing/styleSwatches/ssc/photocard/PHOTOCARD-103-482-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v125210396900077178.jpg
oooo or maybe this one. I take a lot of pictures of Layla in black and white and I think this would really show that off beautifully.
Sending out Christmas cards is one of my favourite things to do- I can't wait to get started!
No comments:
Post a Comment