The life of a 6 lb Yorkshire Terrier... in her own words :)
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Layla was a cow... and wasn't happy about it
I think the pictures speak for themselves. Layla, once again, was not impressed with this year's Hallowe'en costume- But I thought she was just the cutest cow ever. Maybe next year I can find a costume that does not involve a hat :)
2 comments:
Lisa
said...
Glad to have you both back. I've been checking each Monday to see if you were able to blog. You can tell Layla isn't happy about the costume. Usually she smiles right at you and the camera. It looks like she was refusing to even look at you because of what you "did" to her. She's still adorable though. Have a good week
2 comments:
Glad to have you both back. I've been checking each Monday to see if you were able to blog. You can tell Layla isn't happy about the costume. Usually she smiles right at you and the camera. It looks like she was refusing to even look at you because of what you "did" to her. She's still adorable though.
Have a good week
Your blog is awesome!
Post a Comment