I have been beyond overwhelmed since Tuesday thinking about the death of sweet Madeline. I didn't know her and I don't know her Mom or her Dad. But I, like many many others, visited her Mom's website daily to see what sweet Madeline was up to on that particular day. My face always lit up when I saw a picture of Maddie and I saw her big beautiful eyes. Every day since Tuesday I've wanted to post something about her but just wasn't sure what to say... part of me feels ridiculous for grieving so hard over someone I don't even know... then I came across this website http://www.aschmittylife.com/ and this woman (who I also don't know) had the idea to post this image of Maddie on Tuesday, during the time of her memorial service. I can't be at my computer Tuesday afternoon, so I'm going to post it now.
http://www.marchformaddie.com/ This site is dedicated to the March of Dimes walk in Maddie's honor. See the link to find a walk in your city.
No comments:
Post a Comment