Saturday, April 25, 2009
Mom is back!!!
Boy she was gone for a long time... Grandma said she went to Toronto to score the Grade 10 Literacy tests, but I think she was gone for way too long.... two whole weeks!! (ok well I DID see her last weekend but that was only for a day!). This weekend is going to be so great. Mom has to go to a birthday party today that I don't get to go to :( BUT tomorrow we get to go up to the lake for the FIRST time this year. Grandpa and Grandma sold two boats and they have to teach the new people how to use them. I LOVE the lake- so many great smells... and lots of people oooo and awwww over me and I always love that. Mom says we will post pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Layla I'm so jealous you have a lake to go to, how fun!! I didn't mean anything about the Corgi, I couldn't help it because I'm a boy. Mom says I will have to make it up to you very soon and I promise I will. I love you very much.
Love,
Simon
Post a Comment