Layla's World

The life of a 6 lb Yorkshire Terrier... in her own words :)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

THE LAKE!





Well, let me just say, the lake is the best place on earth! This week I have been to the lake 5 times!!! I am so lucky that Grandma and Grandpa go there almost every day to teach people who buy a boat, how to drive their boat, because I get to go every time- sometimes TWICE a day! Today it is raining so no lake for me- but that's ok- I have been sleeping most of the day to rest up for next week! This year I LOVE the water- Mommy keeps asking me what I did with Layla from last year (I did not like the water last year). Mom has to hold me back or I'd be right in the water- but she says it is too cold and too dirty for me to swim in. I also love to chew on sticks and pee everywhere so that other dogs know that this is my lake. Here are pictures from my first time at the lake on Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Layla, you are so adorable! I bet I would love the lake too :)

Love,

Simon