Layla's World

The life of a 6 lb Yorkshire Terrier... in her own words :)

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Where did the Summer go?






That's what mom has been saying lately. The summer came and went and we didn't post once! Such slackers we are!

We had a non eventful summer. The weather was not too nice so we haven't been boating yet this year :( That makes me sad because I got a new lifejacket I can't wait to show off!

But we did go to Sault Ste Marie again this year for our annual Italian Festival! I got a new hair bow just for the occasion :) AND I met chickens- they did not like me but I thought they were pretty great. It rained this year and I don't like thunder storms so I hung out with my grandpa and had a nap on Mom. Rain aside we had a pretty great day!

No comments: